- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus
- Closing Date: 28-08-2017
- Location: Hull
ATIK is a premier nightclub coming to the centre of Hull which requires an outgoing, honest and dedicated Assistant Manager. The role is Full-time, and involves working late nights and weekends.
ATIK Hull is a brand new 1600 capacity, 8 bar, premier nightclub. Set within a 4-floor listed building it will be contemporary, stylish, and state of the art following a £1million refurbishment. Cocktails, booth service, and customer experience will all be at the heart of ATIK.
Hull itself is a large city on the east coast which has seen drastic regeneration over last few years and boasts many great restaurants, bars, and cultural attractions. As UK City of Culture 2017 it has also seen an increase in visitor numbers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about the sector, keen to learn, and looking to carve out a career within one of the country’s largest and leading late-night operators within a high-end high-volume venue.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, a good communicator, well presented, professional, with excellent operational standards and attention to detail, and should lead by example. They will also have 2 years+ customer facing supervisory experience in licensed premises.
Duties to include:
- Maintain the highest standards of hygiene, health and safety. Ensure company and legal compliance.
- Maintain strict stock and financial control. Conduct weekly stock takes and devise action plans based on the results.
- Build and maintain staff morale and excellent working relationships with crew, supervisors, and managers
- Ensure excellent front of house service; allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
- Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars; address and correct bad practice where need be.
- Identify problems as they arise, resolving them where possible and appropriate, and reporting them as necessary
- To follow all till and cashing up procedures and ensure all supervisors are following these correctly
- Merchandising the bars and front of house areas.
- Assist in the induction, training, and development of crew members
- Assisting the Deputy and General Managers with all compliance issues and maintaining all company policies and procedures
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standard.
Candidates must be 18+ as the role includes serving alcohol, and eligible to work in the UK.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!
To apply please send an up to date CV and an Introduction Letter. Due to the expected number of applications only those with the suitable level of experience will be contacted.