- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 Hours Per Week
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus
- Closing Date: 31-08-2017
- County: Essex
- Location: Chelmsford
Bar & Beyond is an exciting concept for the UK late-night bar market and has established itself as the top night spot in Chelmsford. We are looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager to grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events including corporate hospitality.
The Chelmsford Bar & Beyond has developed in to a flagship venue for The Deltic Group with sales over £4m and in the Top 5 for profit in the company. The Sales Manager role at this venue would be challenging and rewarding, and great for the profile and development of an aspirational sales leader
The ideal candidate will thrive in this fun, exciting business, and ideally has experience in the late-night bar and club industry (although it is not essential).
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the venues sales team and should be customer focused, thriving on passion, commitment & fun with a dynamic approach in this demanding business.
Your key objectives will be:
- Grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events
- Create and execute a sales plan for the venue, detailing clear targets and objectives for the team
- Be creative, passionate and positive in their interaction with venue management and related areas of the business such as Marketing and Operations
- Corporate bookings including Christmas
- Set up initiatives with local businesses, events companies
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the sales team and the venue within the local community
- Be responsible for all social media channels and ensure the brands tone and appearance is consistent
The salary range is £27,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus on target bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE
Applicants must submit their CV with all applications, you must have the right to work in the UK.