- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 Hours Per Week
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus
- Closing Date: 28-02-2018
- County: Hertfordshire
- Location: Watford
PRYZM Watford is a futuristic & innovative nightclub concept oozing with 21st century technology. It recently had a £1m refurbishment which included the creation of a brand new Curve R&B room, that has stamped its mark furthermore as one of the biggest and best venues in greater London.
Watford PRYZM is one of The Deltic Groups high performing venues and has been at the forefront of the pre-booked sales initiative. The Sales Manager role at this venue would be challenging and rewarding, and great for the profile and development of an aspirational sales leader
In addition to PRYZM, the Sales Manager will manage, sales in the supporting SteinBeck and Shaw late bar.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the venues sales team and is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their knowledge & experience. The applicant should be customer focused, thriving on passion, commitment & fun with a dynamic approach in this demanding business.
Your key objectives will be:
- Grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events
- Be creative, passionate and positive in their interaction with venue management and related areas of the business such as Marketing and Operations
- Corporate events, private hire and Christmas Bookings
- Create and execute a sales plan for the venue, detailing clear targets and objectives for the team
- Set up initiatives with local businesses, events companies
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the sales team and the venue within the local community
- Be responsible for all social media channels and ensure the brands tone and appearance is consistent
The salary range is £28,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus on target bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE
Applicants must submit their CV with all applications, you must have the right to work in the UK.