- Role: Property
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Salary: Competitive Package
- Closing Date: 01-10-2017
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
The Deltic Group currently have an exciting opportunity for an Estates Surveyor to join the Property Department at the Deltic HUB based in Milton Keynes. Mostly working out of the Deltic HUB in Milton Keynes with occasional travel out to our clubs/bars across the UK, supporting the Property Director. This is a brand-new role at Deltic which means the chosen candidate will have a chance to take real ownership of this position
Your day to day role will be to undertake estates and asset management work including challenging service charges, negotiating rent reviews and property management work to maximise income and minimise outgoings across the portfolio. There will be opportunities to get involved with business rates, lease renewals, lease re-structures, freehold property issues, acquisitions and more under the supervision of the Property Director. The role comes with a car allowance and other company related benefits.
Your day to day responsibilities include;
- Working alongside the Property Administrator reporting directly to the Property Director.
- Ensuring the ongoing ability to trade the clubs via effective asset and property management.
- Covering the whole UK portfolio in relation to your day to day responsibilities, UK wide travel and occasional overnight stays will be part and parcel of the role.
- Assisting with researching and preparing the annual rental budgets in conjunction with the Property Director and external Agents.
- Dealing with rent reviews, service charge challenges and property management issues in a timely manner and preparing appropriate recommendations to the Property Director.
- Liaising with external consultants on third-party rent review submissions ensuring the best result for the business.
- Build effective relationships with internal colleagues both at the ‘HUB’, and in the field, from Deputy Managers, right up to the Operations Director.
- Maintain professional relationships with peers in the industry to ensure best results for the business.
- Ensure the estate database and relevant property records are up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Ensure the correct processes are being implemented at all times.
- Assist the Property Director on any relevant property related issues to the benefit of the Deltic Group.
The ideal candidate could be a member of the RICS in the relevant field, or a graduate working toward becoming a member of the RICS via the APC. The Property Director is an RICS Chairperson for the APC process, consequently the support and relevant experience to sit the APC is available in this role. Client-side experience would be preferred but is not essential.
The Property Department is a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. We encourage and support colleagues at The Deltic Group, working hard and celebrating success in equal measure.
Please ensure you have the required skills and experiences and submit your current CV.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org