- Role: Finance
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Closing Date: 24-03-2018
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
CALLING ALL FINANCE GRADUATES
Join the UK's largest operator of late night bars and clubs whilst taking the opportunity to advance your career and gain a further professional qualification as a finance graduate with The Deltic Group.
The Deltic Group is the UK’s largest operator of late night bars and clubs. Its brands include Bar & Beyond, ATIK, PRYZM, Fiction, Cameo, Kuda and Vinyl, which each offer a distinctive and exciting night out; as well as a number of unique venues, each with their own identity created especially with their customers in mind.
Created in 2011 and led by Chief Executive Peter Marks, with a total of 3,000 employees across 57 venues, the Group delivered four years of consecutive growth, driven by the company’s investment in its premium estate, its people and its customer offering – all of which come together to create exceptional nights out for Deltic customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Deltic Group Finance Graduate scheme is a four-year programme that will develop you into a confident and rounded finance leader, while supporting you to achieve ACCA or CIMA qualification. You’ll be based in the Deltic HUB in Milton Keynes and rotate through 4 roles; giving you a wide-ranging insight into our business and financial operations. Are you intrigued, then take a look at our Finance Graduate Flyer
IS THIS YOU?:
· a Graduate with a minimum 2:1
· a pro-active problem solver
· willing to learn and push your boundaries
· able to maintain good working relationships with colleagues
· an individual who strives for best practices and efficiency
· flexible, self-motivated and a team player
LOOK NO FURTHER, THESE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
· Visit our careers page at www.delticgroup.co.uk/careers and complete your application and upload your CV.
· Candidates should be available for an assessment centre late March 2018 - Date TBC.