- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: up to £30K depending on experience
- Closing Date: 15-02-2018
- County: Essex
- Location: Romford
Deputy Manager – Fiction in Romford
Fiction is building a reputation for hosting some of the biggest nights in the South East of England. This former art deco cinema is the perfect venue to host the biggest DJs and live acts from the UK and overseas and we like to do things a little bit differently with quirky entertainment and a slightly different take on clubbing.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager to join the team that is looking to springboard their career towards a General Managers role within the Deltic group. The right candidate will be self-motivated, a good communicator, well presented, professional, with excellent operational standards and attention to detail, and should lead by example.
What can you do for us?
Your primary task is to support the General Manager in all aspects of the day to day management of the business. You will be working alongside and supporting a dynamic management team who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the venue. You will demonstrate a good understanding of music and fashion trends to help innovate new ideas for entertainment and a certain creative flair when marketing and promoting events. Using your exceptional knowledge of operations, you will be key in supporting and overseeing these operations, ensuring that all business areas run smoothly, and that the customer experience is enjoyable. You will act as a mentor and develop both support management and staff to ensure the required standard of service is met.
What can we do for you?
Offer an annual salary of up to £30k depending on experience
An industry leading Bonus scheme
We will help you achieve the role of General Manager within the group
We will supply many support functions via our head office and senior management team
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence.
- Supporting the General Manager in all areas of the business.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Participate in generating ideas for entertainment and promotions and taking them to market.
- Merchandising and management of the front of house area.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Staff training, Learning & development.
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls.
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit.
- Integration of the marketing of the business with Operations.
- Financial Management of the business
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. Candidates must be 18+ as the role includes serving alcohol, and eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!