- Role: Marketing
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: up to £50k per annum, depending on experience
- Closing Date: 06-12-2019
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to set up a new in-house design team to deliver exciting and creative designs for their estate of venues. You will have three direct reports that will deliver digital and physical designs for this event led business.
Your team of designers will be creative and will excite our predominantly 18 to 23 year old market and help further develop our venue/event brands such as PRYZM, ATIK, Bar & Beyond, Big Night Out and many more. This done through impactful traditional and digital design and video graphics.
Your team will be part of a super team of marketing people from social to physical, and from digital to video (real multi-channel). A team that is agile, motivated and proud of their achievements.
You will want to win awards for creative ideas and move at pace.
Specifics and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the development and delivering all artwork and content for our physical assets, digital assets and social assets, both with static images and moving images.
You will have an eye for and an interest in the youth/pop culture and the live events business and be able to demonstrate this through your portfolio of work.
You will need to demonstrate confidence in the presentation of your team’s ideas and concepts with the aid of our Innovations and Creative Manager.
The youth market moves and changes fast and therefore your team must do the same.
- Need to be a super user of design software, the likes of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- You will have managed direct reports for a minimum of 2 years.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Point of Sale design, digital design and concept design.
- You will have managed the whole process from concept, photography/creation to print delivery for a fast-paced business.
- Creative thinking, need to deliver and achievement will win you this role.
Remember: Attitude is everything, everything is possible, you just need to find the solution. Are you that person?
This is a permanent, full time position.
The salary range is up to £50k per annum depending on experience.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK and currently live within commutable distance of the Deltic HUB in Milton Keynes. Flexible working hours available within the Deltic HUB and family friendly contract. Our people come first!