- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: up to £28k per annum, depending on experience
- Closing Date: 13-12-2019
- County: Devon
- Location: Plymouth
Deputy Manager – PRYZM in Plymouth
PRYZM Plymouth is a futuristic and innovative nightclub concept oozing with 21st century technology. Following its launch last year, it has stamped its mark furthermore as the biggest and best venue in Plymouth.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about the sector, keen to learn, and looking to carve out a career within one of the country's largest and leading late-night operators within a high-end high-volume venue.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for a Deputy Manager that is all about driving the business forward, utilising various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group.
Your primary task is to support the General Manager in all aspects of the day to day management of the business. You will be working alongside and supporting a dynamic management team who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the venue. You will demonstrate a good understanding of music and fashion trends to help innovate new ideas for entertainment and a certain creative flair when marketing and promoting events. Using your exceptional knowledge of operations, you will be key in supporting and overseeing these operations, ensuring that all business areas run smoothly, and that the customer experience is enjoyable. You will act as a mentor and develop both support management and staff to ensure the required standard of service is met.
What can we do for you?
- Offer an annual salary of up to £28k per annum, depending on experience;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme;
- We will help you achieve the role of General Manager within the group; and
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB office and senior management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence.
- Supporting the General Manager in all areas of the business.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Participate in generating ideas for entertainment and promotions and taking them to market.
- Merchandising and management of the front of house area.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Staff training, Learning and development.
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls.
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit.
- Integration of the marketing of the business with Operations.
- Financial Management of the business.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. Candidates must be 18+ as the role includes serving alcohol, and eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!