- Role: Marketing
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: upto £40k per annum, depending on experience
- Closing Date: 03-01-2020
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
The Deltic Group own and operate some of the most exciting venues in the UK. We are passionate about challenging ideas and delivering fantastic, entertaining customer nights out.
The eCommerce Manager will run all day to day customer facing digital marketing channels including website UX, optimisation, CRM, analytics, segmentation and insights. Reporting into the Innovations and Creative Ideas Manager and driving success in all things customer facing in digital for our venue.
Specifics and responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic and conversions to presales for the hectic events driven business.
- Track and improve performance in all digital marketing verticals.
- Devise campaigns that deliver on the companies marketing strategy through the use of PPC, SEO, paid search and other digital channels.
- Initiate change to websites to deliver improved UX, customer journeys and ultimate conversion rates.
- Use the companies SCV to deliver exciting, engaging email and SMS campaigns through the use of well-defined audience segmented and personalisation.
- Manage within the constraints of the department’s budget.
- Provide timely customer insights to improve the departments strategy, but analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics, SCV and market trends.
- Manage the delivery of all website content, email and SMS campaign content and distribution.
- Deliver efficiencies through triggered, personalised and automated processes.
- Active role in developing whole end to end digital experience with joined up campaigns with creative, events and social team.
- Stay up to date with all software and data trends.
- Work with our technical department to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Take the lead in further developing new technical solutions to future proof our competitive edge.
- Manage two direct reports.
- Good experience of managing PPC, paid search and SEO
- Can demonstrate a strategic view of all thing’s customer facing in the digital world and able to evidence a track record of delivery.
- Will understand the youth market and the pace required to retain and acquire new customers within that market.
- Commercially minded that can deliver at pace.
This is a permanent, full time position.
The salary is up to £40k per annum depending on experience.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK and currently live within commutable distance of the Deltic HUB in Milton Keynes. Flexible working hours available within the Deltic HUB and family friendly contract. Our people come first!