- Role: HR
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum plus benefits
- Closing Date: 15-02-2020
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
Location: Milton Keynes - HUB office
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum plus benefits
This is a permanent, full time position (37.5 hours) to start as soon as possible
We are looking to grow our HR team by appointing an experienced and enthusiastic HR Administrator. Our ideal candidate is someone who fits within the company culture of engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels. The HR Administrator will be a team player with excellent written and organisational skills. The role would suit candidates with previous experience within the HR Administrator function.
- Manage day-to-day operations onboarding process and the full employee life cycle.
- Setting up probation reminders, communicating with managers for probation outcome and sending out probation letters.
- Ensure New Starter weekly checks has been completed on the system.
- Dealing with holiday queries.
- Ongoing support of iTrent end users coordinating and giving guidance in problem resolution (i.e. Checking holiday balance).
- Daily recording of sickness absence on iTrent.
- Sending out NEST auto enrolment letters.
- Responding to employment and tenancy reference requests.
- Escalate complex HR related queries where necessary.
Desirable Skills and Persons Specification
- Experience of using HR Systems (iTrent preferably)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Friendly and personable
Experience / Knowledge
- CIPD Qualification or working towards
- Experience of Human Resources administration
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities
If you have a passion for HR, people and are keen to join an established yet progressive company in a busy and proactive HR Department then this could be the role for you.
We like to work together as one team and enjoy each day, so having a fun and ongoing personality is essential!
This role will have a two-stage interview process.
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received a sufficient number of applications, so we advise you to submit your application early to prevent disappointment.
You must also be eligible to work in the UK and currently live close to Milton Keynes. Only successful applicants will be contacted, apologies in advance!