- Role: Marketing
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: The salary range is up to £20k per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
- Closing Date: 20-03-2020
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
Are you looking for your first creative design role? We are in the process of building a brand-new in-house design team from the ground up and we are looking for a talented individual who can bring some fresh ideas to the table and is eager to learn from people around them. You will have a real passion for everything design which includes motion and video content which you can demonstrate through your portfolio.
Its exciting times for our fast-paced award-winning business and your passion and creativity will excite our predominantly 18 to 23-year-old market and help further develop our venue/event brands such as PRYZM, ATIK, Bar & Beyond, Big Night Out and many more. Over 7 million people visit our venues every year and our dancefloors are filled with over 100,000 dancing feet every Saturday night.
Specifics and responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Senior Designer you will be one of the dream team. You will contribute to the creative development of all the venue/event brands from creation to delivery of all artwork and content for our physical assets, digital assets and social media assets, both with static and motion video. As a brand guardian you will help create and update brand guidelines accordingly to ensure brand consistency both internally and externally.
- Confident and acts with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a good listener/communicator and adapts well to change;
- Contributes in all meetings with ability to be flexible and multi-task;
- Can demonstrate they can work on projects from start to finish;
- Interest in the youth/pop culture and the live events business which can be demonstrated through their portfolio;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and experience in capturing photo and video content would be an advantage; and
- Has at least 1 years’ graphic design experience for example this could be through freelancing or an internship.
Remember: Attitude is everything, everything is possible, you just need to find the solution. Are you that person?
The salary range is up to £20k per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK and currently live within commutable distance of the Deltic HUB in Milton Keynes. Flexible working hours available within the Deltic HUB and family friendly contract. Our people come first!