- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: competitive salary depending on experience, plus bonus scheme and benefits
- Closing Date: 28-03-2020
- County: Surrey
- Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Deputy Manager – PRYZM Kingston
We have a rare opportunity to work at one of Deltic’s flagship venues, PRYZM in Kingston. This large capacity, multi room venue has a diverse range of both policy and event nights including bi-weekly live music shows. In the heart of Kingston-Upon Thames we have heritage and a history of dynamic profit performance.
This opportunity ideally suits someone with the ability to run the floor, have aspirations of becoming a General Manager as their next step and have comprehensive knowledge and experience of working within the late-night sector.
What can you do for us?
Your primary task is to support the General Manager in all aspects of the day to day management of the business. You will be working alongside and supporting a dynamic management team who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the venue. Using your exceptional knowledge of operations, you will be key in supporting and overseeing these operations, ensuring that all business areas run smoothly, and that the customer experience is enjoyable. You will act as a mentor and develop both support management and staff to ensure the required standard of service is met.
What can we do for you?
- Offer a competitive annual salary, negotiable - dependent on experience/current position;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme and other benefits;
- We will help you achieve the role of General Manager within the group; and
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB office and senior management team to help you on your journey with us.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a current, valid Personal Licence;
- Supporting the General Manager in all areas of the business;
- Delivering excellent customer service;
- Merchandising and management of the front of house area;
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to;
- Staff training, learning and development;
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls;
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit;
- Integration of the marketing of the business with Operations; and
- Financial Management of the business.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, possess strong demonstratable communication skills with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time, permanent role. The role requires flexibility as business needs will differ from week to week. This is by no means a 9 to 5 role and all applicants should take this into consideration. Our team love what they do! We have a passion for providing an experience second to none. We look to our leaders to feel the same way and ensure this passion is installed throughout the business.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!