- Role: Finance
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: competitive
- Closing Date: 20-01-2019
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting industry.
Deltic operates 54 premium late-night bars and clubs across the UK; we are the number one in our field, with concepts including PRYZM, Vinyl, Fiction, ATIK and Bar & Beyond. In the towns and cities where we operate we aim to be the best venue, creating fantastic experiences for our customers by offering the most on trend drinks, hottest music and some of the biggest DJs.
The Group has revenue of over £100m, and a strong EBITDA conversion with plans for further growth both through acquisitions and organically through refurbishment of existing sites.
Based in Milton Keynes, the Group’s support services of Finance, Legal, Procurement, Property, IT, HR, Sales and Central Marketing all operate from here. There are 70 people in the office, with Finance having 20 members. Finance consists of Commercial Finance, Financial Reporting, Finance Business Partners, Treasury and Accounts Payable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deltic is looking for two Graduates to undertake a four-year rotation program through multiple areas of the finance team, culminating in a Finance Manager role in year 4.
- The roles will be fully supported through the study of ACCA / CIMA professional qualification
- Become a key member of a vibrant team
- Regular contact and support of clubs and management
- Progression through the finance team
- Exposure to different areas of finance and accounting
- Graduate with minimum 2:1
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Endeavour for best practices and efficiency
- Flexible and self-motivated, team player
Candidates should be available for an assessment center during February 2019.