- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £35k - £40k per annum depending on experience
- Closing Date: 21-12-2018
- County: West Yorkshire
- Location: Halifax
Located in the heart of Halifax town Centre just a few minutes from the bus and train stations, this 1500 capacity night club plays host to thousands of revelers over 3 nights every week. With 3 rooms of dynamic music plus our very own Lula Lalai Tiki Bar with bespoke cocktails, we cater for all tastes and genres right across the spectrum.
We have 12 VIP Booths which can be pre-booked and are ideal for any celebration or quite simply for any night out with friends. All our rooms can be hired out for any event – corporate work presentation, meetings, leaving parties, Christmas parties, large birthday parties, Engagement parties etc.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for a General Manager that is all about driving the business forward, utilising various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group.
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme;
- You will join the largest late-night operator in the UK; and
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB office and senior management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence;
- Delivering the agreed Marketing Strategy for the business;
- Delivering excellent customer service;
- Financial Management;
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to;
- Staff training, learning & development;
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls;
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit; and
- Ensuring Company policies are adhered to at all times.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary is £35k-£40k per annum depending on experience.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.