- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: competitive salary plus great bonus scheme
- Closing Date: 11-12-2018
- County: Hertfordshire
- Location: St. Albans
General Manager – Club Batchwood in St Albans
The Deltic Group are looking for a fantastic General Manager who is highly motivated, experienced and skilled in bar/club operations to join and lead the team in an established venue in St Albans.
Open every Friday and Saturday, this venue is fantastic for private hire. There are split level seated VIP areas with reserved tables on both floors and for those who appreciate a more private and intimate setting, the Grey Goose Suite offers exclusive table service and an extensive drinks menu.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for a General Manager that is all about driving the business forward, utilising various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group.
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience
- An industry leading Bonus scheme
- You will join the largest late-night operator in the UK
We will supply many support functions via our Deltic HUB (head office) and senior management team to help you along through your journey with us.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
A person with a multitude of skills including (but not exhaustive):
- Profit and loss.
- Sales and marketing.
- The understanding of company culture, vision and values.
- The ability to lead, teach and develop all those around you.
- An excellent understanding of current trends.
- Running operations day to day and have excellent standards.
- You must hold a Personal Licence.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
The role requires flexibility as business needs will differ from week to week. This is by no means a 9 to 5 role and all applicants should take this into consideration.
Our team love what they do! We have a passion for providing an experience second to none. We look to our leaders to feel the same way and ensure this passion is installed throughout the business.
Competitive salary, great bonus and the support from us all, plus other benefits, including great development opportunities.
Contact us, email your CV and maybe you want to send us a 30 second video application (we’re all modern here) - not compulsory!