- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39hrs per week
- Salary: between £26k - £28k per annum depending on experience plus bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE
- Closing Date: 23-12-2018
- County: Please Select a County
- Location: Cardiff
Sales Manager- PRYZM Cardiff
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager to grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of booth packages, ticket sales and events.
PRYZM Cardiff has 10 bars across 7 rooms and is one of The Deltic Group’s high performing venues that has been at the forefront of the pre-booked sales initiative. The Sales Manager role at this venue would be challenging and rewarding, and great for the profile and development of an aspirational sales leader.
In addition to PRYZM, the Sales Manager will manage sales in the supporting Steinbeck and Shaw late bar.
The applicant should be customer focused, thriving on passion, commitment and fun with experience in B2C and B2B sales.
Your key objectives will be:
- Grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events;
- Be creative, passionate and positive in your interaction with venue management and related areas of the business such as Marketing and Operations;
- Corporate events, private hire and Christmas Bookings;
- Create and execute a sales plan for the venue, detailing clear targets and objectives for the team;
- Set up initiatives with local businesses, events companies; and
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the sales team and the venue within the local community.
The salary range is £26k – £28k per annum depending on experience, plus on target bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE (uncapped).
Applicants must submit their CV with all applications and you must have the right to work in the UK.