- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £24k - £28k per annum depending on experience, plus uncapped bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE
- Closing Date: 08-02-2019
- County: Essex
- Location: Chelmsford
Sales Manager- Bar and Beyond, Chelmsford
Bar & Beyond is an exciting concept for the UK late-night bar market and has established itself as the top night spot in Chelmsford. We are looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager to grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events including corporate hospitality.
The Chelmsford Bar & Beyond has developed into a flagship venue for The Deltic Group and the Sales Manager role would be challenging and rewarding, and great for the profile and development of an aspirational sales leader.
The ideal candidate will thrive in this fun, exciting business, and will ideally have experience in the hospitality industry (although it is not essential).
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the venues’ sales team and should be customer focused, thriving on passion, commitment and fun with a dynamic approach in this demanding business.
Your key objectives will be to:
- Grow and maximise pre-booked sales, through the increased sale of packages, booths, ticket sales and events;
- Create and execute a sales plan for the venue, detailing clear targets and objectives for the team;
- Be creative, passionate and positive in their interaction with venue management and related areas of the business such as Marketing and Operations;
- Make corporate bookings including Christmas events;
- Set up initiatives with local businesses and events companies; and
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the sales team and the venue within the local community.
The salary range is £24k – £28k per annum depending on experience, plus uncapped bonus opportunities for over £38k OTE.
Applicants must submit their CV with all applications and you must have the right to work in the UK.