- Role: Property
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: circa £25k per annum, depending on experience plus car allowance
- Closing Date: 28-02-2019
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
Estates Surveyor – Deltic HUB, Milton Keynes with Travel.
The Deltic Group is a multi-site business trading 54 of the largest nightclubs in the UK.
Deltic provides a vibrant and fun environment which thrives on innovation and fresh ideas. This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference, within a lively and energetic company and a modern approach Department.
As the Estates Surveyor your role will be to reduce property costs and assist in the effective estate management of a portfolio of 54 night clubs and bars located across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of service charge negotiation ideally in leisure or retail property, but not essential, with good property management experience. Ideally MRICS qualified, but not essential, with a clean driving licence.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not exhaustive):
- Dealing with service charge challenges and property management issues in a timely manner and preparing appropriate recommendations to the Property Director;
- Working alongside the Property Administrator and assisting in the administration of property costs, reporting directly to the Property Director;
- Ensuring the ongoing ability to trade the clubs via effective asset and property management;
- Covering the whole UK portfolio in relation to day to day responsibilities, UK wide travel and occasional overnight stays will be required as part of the role;
- Build effective relationships with internal colleagues both at the ‘HUB’, and in the field, from Deputy Managers, right up to the Operations Director;
- Maintain professional relationships with peers in the industry to ensure best results for the business;
- Ensure the estate database and relevant property records are up-to-date and accurate at all times;
- Ensure the correct processes are being implemented at all times;
- Liaise with the development team regarding property maintenance issues;
- Assist with the management of dilapidations claims; and
- Assist the Property Director on any relevant property related issues to the benefit of the Deltic Group.
Role: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexibility required), reporting into the Property Director.
Salary: Circa £25k per annum, dependent on experience, plus car allowance and great benefits!