- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £35k - £40k per annum depending on experience
- Closing Date: 04-05-2019
- County: Middlesex
- Location: Uxbridge
General Manager – ATIK - Uxbridge
Is the Bar and Club sector a business that you are passionate about and that motivates you, well look no further………..
An exciting General Manager position has arisen at our recently invested site ATIK, Uxbridge. This 1280 twin roomed venue sits in the heart of the town centre and has over 30 years odd clubbing heritage. Located just inside the M25 and M40 with tube links into London and with the Brunel University nearby.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for a General Manager that is all about driving the business forward, utilising various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group. The candidate should live within a commutable distance or be willing to relocate, preferably have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, possess drive and dynamism in delivering the sales targets and delivering profit!
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme;
- You will join the largest late-night operator in the UK; and
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB office and senior management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence;
- Delivering the agreed Marketing Strategy for the business;
- Delivering excellent customer service;
- Financial Management;
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to;
- Staff training, learning & development;
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls;
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit; and
- Ensuring Company policies are adhered to at all times.
Salary is £35k to £40k per annum depending on experience.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.