- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £45k - £50k per annum, depending on experience
- Closing Date: 29-06-2019
- County: Oxfordshire
- Location: Oxford
General Manager – ATIK - Oxford
Are you a General Manager capable of managing one of the Deltic Groups flagship venues in one of the best cities in the UK? If so, then ATIK Oxford is the role for you.
Trading exceptionally well 5 nights a week during the student term with a mix of trading nights that attract the local market and both Universities and 3 nights a week out of student term this is a venue that requires a passionate admission driven General Manager to continue the success of The Deltic Group’s number 1 performing ATIK nightclub. If you believe that you have the skill set to deliver both strong student and weekend trade attracting over 6000 admissions per week then look no further.
ATIK is without doubt the premium number 1 venue in Oxford and as a result requires a General Manager that is capable of delivering.
You will be focused on:
- Admission driving campaigns;
- Developing your team;
- Networking the city;
- Speed of service;
- Customer service;
- Employee engagement;
- A clear marketing plan;
- And be passionate with a great understanding of the late-night sector.
Oxford is a city that boasts one of the most desirable Universities in the world, a huge number of visitors, some of the finest attractions with a vibrant night life and hospitality sector.
What can we do for you?
- Offer an annual salary of between £45k and £50k per annum, depending on experience;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme;
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB Office and senior management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence;
- Delivering excellent customer service;
- Participate in generating ideas for entertainment and promotions and taking them to market;
- Merchandising and management of the front of house area;
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to;
- Staff training, Learning and Development;
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls;
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit;
- Integration of the marketing of the business with Operations; and
- Financial Management of the business.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. Candidates must be 18+ as the role includes serving alcohol and eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits, and opportunity for progression available!