Senior Sales Executive
- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £24k to 26k per annum (depending on experience), plus on target bonus opportunities for an extra £10k OTE (uncapped).
- Closing Date: 31-07-2019
- County: Hampshire
- Location: Portsmouth
Senior Sales Executive
Most exciting Venue to Open in Portsmouth: eden, Gunwharf Quay.
Fantastic opportunity to join the sales team as a Senior Sales Executive.
Drink, dine, dance & discover at eden.
Do you have a passion for Hospitality? Do you have experience of 3 years+ in sales and business development?
Eden is the company’s newest and most exciting concept! Eden will be a leading brand in the sector owned by the Deltic Group, winner of the Best Night Venues in the UK 2019. Eden is a beautiful oasis of amazing drinks, incredible food and the greatest club experiences. This 1700 capacity venue will be blowing people away all day everyday till late on Fridays and Saturdays.
Two exciting positions are available for the role of a venue based Senior Sales Executive, reporting directly into the venue Sales Manager. The role is to maximise and increase the pre-booked sales of the venue. They will be responsible for maintaining and growing key local relationships as well as identifying opportunities to up-sell packages such as booths, masterclasses and restaurant covers.
The Senior Sales Executive is a leadership role: they will at times will be required to manage the two Sales Executives. They will pro-actively attract customers into the venue, as well as ensuring all daily enquiries are converted.
- Hit all Weekly Sales Targets as clearly defined by the Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Manage a team of Sales Executives as and when required.
- Complete & Deliver all Sales Planning as and when required.
- Collate any weekly sales and activity reports.
- Conduct Business development in the local area.
- Build and maintain key corporate relationships.
- Convert all enquiries.
- Have fantastic customer service skills and phone manner.
- Conduct pro-active sales tasks as required by your Sales Manager.
Please do not apply unless you have: Hospitality and Leisure experience is preferred but not essential for the right candidate. A minimal 3 years’ experience in the sales and business development arena. Sound references and a track record of hitting sales targets. Ideally you will have a full clean UK driving licence.
Salary and Bonus: The salary is £24k to 26k per annum (depending on experience), plus on target bonus opportunities for an extra £10k OTE (uncapped).