- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: Up to £23k per annum depending on experience
- Closing Date: 23-08-2019
- County: Oxfordshire
- Location: Oxford
Assistant Manager – ATIK - Oxford
Are you an Assistant Manager capable of help managing one of the Deltic Groups flagship venues in one of the best cities in the UK? If so, then ATIK Oxford is the role for you.
Trading exceptionally well 5 nights a week during the student term with a mix of trading nights that attract the local market and both Universities and 3 nights a week out of student term this is a venue that requires a passionate admission driven Assistant Manager to help continue the success of The Deltic Group’s number 1 performing ATIK nightclub. If you believe that you have the skill set to deliver both strong student and weekend trade attracting over 6000 admissions per week then look no further.
Oxford is a city that boasts one of the most desirable Universities in the world, a huge number of visitors, some of the finest attractions with a vibrant night life and hospitality sector.
What can you do for us?
Your primary task is to support the General Manager in all aspects of the day to day management of the business. You will be working alongside and supporting a dynamic management team who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the venue. Using your exceptional knowledge of operations, you will be key in supporting and overseeing these operations, ensuring that all business areas run smoothly, and that the customer experience is enjoyable. You will act as a mentor and develop both support management and staff to ensure the required standard of service is met.
What can we do for you?
- Offer an annual salary of up to £23k per annum, depending on experience.
- An industry leading Bonus scheme.
- We will help you achieve the role of Deputy Manager within the group.
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB Office and senior management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You must hold a personal licence.
- Maintain the highest standards of hygiene and health and safety. Ensure company and legal compliance.
- Maintain strict stock and financial control. Conduct weekly stock takes and devise action plans based on the results.
- Build and maintain staff morale and excellent working relationships with crew, supervisors, and managers.
- Ensure excellent front of house service; allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
- Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars; address and correct bad practice where need be.
- Identify problems as they arise, resolving them where possible and appropriate, and reporting them as necessary.
- To follow all till and cashing up procedures and ensure all supervisors are following these correctly.
- Merchandising the bars and front of house areas.
- Assist in the induction, training and development of crew members.
- Assisting the Deputy and General Managers with all compliance issues and maintaining all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standard.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. Candidates must be 18+ as the role includes serving alcohol, and eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
Excellent rates of pay, training, benefits and opportunity for progression available!