- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: competitive salary, depending on experience
- Closing Date: 16-08-2019
- County: Tyne and Wear
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Bar Manager – eden - Newcastle
Is the Bar & Club sector a business that you are passionate about and that motivates you, well then look no further…
eden is a brand new, exclusive entertainment venue set in the very heart of Newcastle! A dynamic and vibrant concept brought to you by the Deltic Team, we’re a 2000 capacity venue set in a botanical oasis with unique bookable spaces, three amazing club rooms and ever - changing events. From all – day dining with amazing food and drinks selections, to transforming at night to the ultimate party venue with wild and energetic nightclub experiences, day to night we’re ready to host amazing events from 10AM – 3AM!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an elite group, showcasing some of the industries greatest talents with the chance to oversee the operation yourself. An eden bar manager would need to be a very senior AGM or Bar Manager with an incredible eye for detail. The successful candidate will inspire to exceed expectations on all levels. Restaurant experience, great drink and cocktail knowledge and ambition to lead the team of one of the industry’s highest taking venues is key.
We are looking for a Bar Manager to join the team that is looking for a springboard their career towards a General Managers role within the Deltic group.
What can you do for us?
To be responsible and accountable for the smooth and efficient day to day management of the bar, ensuring all legal requirements are complied with in accordance with all legislation and company policies.
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience;
- An industry leading Bonus scheme;
- We will help you achieve the goal of General Manager within the group; and
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB Office and Senior Management Team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To be personally responsible and accountable for identifying required staffing levels, recruitment of staff, inductions and to ensure that appropriate training and development is delivered to all bar staff.
- Maintain a highly motivated team.
- Managing beverage stocks and beverage GP for the venue.
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of operations to ensure the smooth running of the venue.
- Provide training and coaching to all bar and floor staff to ensure exceptional customer service to maximise sales and customer retention.
- Ensuring menus are kept in date with trends and new product lines are added to tills.
- Plan orders for ingredients, tools and equipment and be responsible for any repairs where necessary.
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.