- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £45-50k depending on experience
- Closing Date: 28-08-2019
- County: Please Select a County
- Location: Bristol
General Manager - PRYZM and Steinbeck & Shaw Bristol
Do you want to work for the UK Hospitalities best late night operator, managing a great multisite consisting of a cocktail bar and multi scene nightclub, to top that in one of the UK’s best cities to both work and live?
If so the Deltic Group’s Bristol site offers it all, with a Harbourside location, the site is located in the center of a what can only be described as one of the UK’s most desirable cities. The site includes Steinbeck and Shaw, a themed cocktail bar, PRYZM nightclub, a comedy club plus a great corporate network to help grow the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about the sector, keen to learn, and looking to carve out a career within one of the country's largest and leading late-night operators within a high-end high-volume venue.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for an experienced General Manager with at least three years’ experience running a large multi-faceted venue that is all about driving the business forward, utilising various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group. The General Manager will have a demonstrable history of working relationships with external authorities and be a true leader. The General Manager must also hold a personal licence.
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary of £45-50k depending on experience
- An industry leading Bonus scheme
- You will join the largest late-night operator in the UK
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB Office and Senior Management Team
Must be competent in:
- Time management
- Management of meetings
- Performance management of support teams
- Lead by example in recruitment, training and development of staff
- Strong leadership
- Negotiation skills
- Have a flair in marketing, promotions, sales and be competent in delivering the agreed marketing strategy for the business
- Champion the customer journey with excellent customer service skills
- Financial Management
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit
- Ensuring Company policies are adhered to at all times
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.