- Role: Club Management
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Salary: £55k+ depending on experience
- Closing Date: 06-09-2019
- County: Hertfordshire
- Location: Watford
General Manager - PRYZM - Watford
A General Manager vacancy has arisen for one of Deltic’s flagship Nightclubs, PRYZM Watford. This 2700 capacity, 3 room plus Steinbeck & Shaw Bar venue has over 40 years of clubbing heritage and is a major player in the South’s nightlife scene. Only 15 minutes from London the customer base is drawn in from not only Watford but many arterial route satellite towns in and around the M25. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years large capacity General Manager experience, be competent in sales, promotions, marketing, entertainment and leading a team. This is a genuine opportunity for the right person to operate at the highest level and advance their career to the next stage.
What can you do for us?
We are looking for an experienced General Manager with at least three years’ experience running a large multi-faceted venue that is all about driving the business forward, utilizing various revenue streams and wanting to develop a reputation of delivering high performance within the Deltic Group. The General Manager will have a demonstrable history of working relationships with external authorities and be a true leader. The General Manager must also hold a Personal Licence.
What can we do for you?
- We offer a competitive salary of £55k+ depending on experience
- An uncapped annual bonus scheme
- You will join the largest late-night operator in the UK
- We will supply many support functions via our HUB Office and Senior Management Team
Must be competent in:
- Time management
- Management of meetings
- Performance management of support teams
- Lead by example in recruitment, training and development of staff
- Strong leadership
- Negotiation skills
- Have a flair in marketing, promotions, sales and be competent in delivering the agreed marketing strategy for the business
- Champion the customer journey with excellent customer service skills
- Financial Management
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Maintain all company procedures relating to stock and cash controls
- Maintain and manage standards at the unit
- Ensuring Company policies are adhered to at all times
All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.