Sales Team Leader
- Role: Sales
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: Between £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Closing Date: 09-09-2019
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Location: Deltic Hub, Milton Keynes
Sales Team Leader
Sales Team Leader – HUB Office, Milton Keynes
Are you looking for the next step in your sales career? Why not join the Deltic Group, and have fun selling in an industry leading environment?
We are recruiting for a Sales Team Leader at our HUB based in Rooksley, Milton Keynes. The sales team primarily manage inbound sales calls and sell to venues across the country through a customer centred, professional service.
The role is a hands-on leadership position blending team management and selling to personal objectives.
- Maintain a highly motivated team of National Sales Executives
- To recruit quality staff, induct and ensure that appropriate training is delivered
- Monitor, analyse and take proactive action in relation to all sales channels
- Exceed personal sales objectives
- Devise and drive sales plans for the varied group of venues
- Drive standards in the team of sales, customer service and team ethic
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience, in any environment.
- Passionate, social people - We want your great personality to shine on our customers
- Interest in social activities, events and nightlife. - You got the vibe?
- Results and target driven. - Do you enjoy the buzz of achieving goals?
- Positive leadership
- A team player with a willingness to learn
This position is permanent, 37.5 hours per week, working various 8-hour shift patterns between the hours of 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturdays on a rotational basis.
The starting salary for the Sales Team Leader is between £23,000 - £25,000 per annum plus an excellent uncapped bonus scheme giving a realistic OTE of £30k+ pa.
You must also be eligible to work in the UK and currently live close to the Deltic HUB. Flexible working hours available within the Deltic HUB and family friendly contract. Our people come first!
Please ensure you have the required skills and experiences and submit your current CV.